Call for papers has now ended
#DOPPA17 papers categories
- Agile and DevOps – Process, practices, methodologies, tools and solutions
- Digital Transformation innovations and case studies
- IoT Solutions, Products and implementations
- Big Data Solutions and Implementation
- Analytics, Machine Learning, NLP, AI solutions, ideas and implementations
Here are some benefits for submitting your paper proposals
- All proposal submissions will be showcased on DOPPA17 site
- Your submissions entitle you for a chance of getting interviewed
- Your submission may get published or may get chosen for presentation. If your submission is chosen for presentation you will be one of our esteemed speakers at DOPPA17
- All Published papers will be showcased on ATA blog site.
- If the Papers is selected for presentation, all the speaker photos and profiles will be showcased on the DOPPA17 site.
- Main/Lead speaker from the papers selected for presentation, gets free entry to conference. Co-speaker(s) also get a chance to attend conference at a cost of only 2500/- per additional co speaker.
- All speakers get conference memorabilia and certificates.
- Top 3 speakers will be chosen from live audience vote and would be given trophies
Senior Manager Product development, BMC Softwares
Founder Director, QAAgility Technologies
Agile Testing Evangelist, The Hague Area